Kurt MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise – Dovetail Jaws – HP460D
Part No. HP460D
Kurt Workholding’s low-profile, self-centering HP460D MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise features our lift-control system for less jaw deflection than comparable models. Three-tier, 4140 pre-hardened steel dovetail jaws and AngLock® technology ensure high clamping force.
Out of stock
Kurt HP460D MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise with Dovetail Jaws
Kurt’s HP460D MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise is designed with less jaw deflection than most comparable models, thanks to our unique lift-control system. Three-tier dovetail jaws provide multiple clamping areas: at the bed, at mid-jaw, and at the top of the jaw. Jaws are manufactured from 4140 pre-hardened steel. AngLock® technology ensures high clamping forces.
The MaxLock HP Series self-centering vise is available in three lengths: 5”, 7”, and 9”. The vise centerline is easy to adjust to the table’s rotation. HP460D models are easy to integrate into new or existing automated cells and machining centers.
Order a MaxLock HP460D 5-axis self-centering vise for your workholding needs. Contact Kurt to learn more.
Features & Benefits of Kurt’s HP460D MaxLock 5-Axis Vise
- Dovetail jaws
- Tiered jaws provide three clamping areas: bed, mid-jaw, top of jaw
- Kurt’s unique lift-control system reduces lift
- ±0.0005” repeatability
- Self-centering vise
- Centerline is easily adjustable to match table’s rotation
- Easy to integrate into automated cells and gaging systems
- Jaws precision machined from 4140 heat-treated steel
- Ductile iron body for rigidity and vibration dampening
- 3/4” screw diameter for strength
- Screw is internally hexed for reduced footprint
- Available in three lengths: 5”, 7, 9”
- Clamp on I.D. or O.D.
- Hardened ways
- Dovetail jaws can be replaced with serrated jaws (available separately)
There are no reviews yet.