Kurt MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise – PF420
Introducing the NEW automation ready Kurt PF420 5-Axis MaxLock™ vise featuring our patented AngLock® Design, quick lash adjustment, and 3 available jaw options.
Introducing the new Precision Force 5-Axis MaxLock™ vise lineup featuring 3 new models with 3 available jaw options. Robot-ready Kurt PF-series vises offer new user-friendly features including easy-to-adjust lash and 52mm spacing for automation-ready mounting systems to adapt to competitors’ zero-point systems.
The new Quick Lash Adjustment makes center-line movement fast and efficient and keeps parts perfectly positioned and vises in the field longer with less downtime through the usual wear and break in periods. New spring-loaded gibs keep parts square and are designed to maximize part-positioning repeatability through multiple cycles.
Kurt’s PF 420, PF 440 and PF 460 vises come with standard 4-inch jaw width and jaw openings ranging from 2.625” to 6.625” making them the perfect vise for any customer’s small-part workholding applications. PF-series vises replace the previous Kurt HP models and feature the patented AngLock® design to minimize jaw lift and deflection. The proven AngLock® design naturally pushes the vise jaws down and forward allowing much greater surface contact on parts—maximizing holding strength with less clamp force.
• High clamp Force
• Jaw design minimizes jaw lift
• Easy center-line adjustment
• Quick lash adjustment
• Hex on both ends of screw, can be adjusted from either side
• 52mm pattern spacing for mounting to industry standard zero-point systems
• End effector ready for automation integration
• Movable jaw options: Machinable, Dovetail and Serrated
• Jaws and nuts can be reversed for ID clamping
• Jaws are gibbed to help with squareness
• Max torque 45 foot pounds.
Product Manual and Spec Sheet