Kurt SCMX250 Self Centering 5-Axis Vise
Part No. SCMX250
AngLock® design pulls workpieces down and can be clamped on either the I.D. or the O.D. of a part. Carvable steel jaws are 2-1/2” wide and taller than average for increased spindle clearance during multi-axis machining operations.
Kurt SCMX250 Self-Centering 5-Axis Vise
Kurt’s SCMX250 Self Centering 5-axis vise utilizes our AngLock® design to pull the workpiece down. Parts can be clamped on either the I.D. or the O.D.
Jaws are 2-1/2” wide, and are taller than average to allow for increased spindle clearance during multi-axis machining operations.
Comes standard with carvable steel jaws.
The SCMX250 offers flexible mounting options and reversible jaws for greater machining capabilities.
Contact Kurt Workholding to learn more.
Features of SCMX250 Self-Centering 5-Axis Vise
- Self-centering vise designed for 5-axis machining
- Repeatability within ±0.0002”
- Reversible, machinable steel jaws
- Users can machine in a step for higher accuracy, eliminating the need for parallels
- Clamp parts on I.D. or O.D.
- 2.5” maximum jaw width
- Tall jaws provide better spindle clearance
- Flexible mounting options
- A full line of vise accessories is available