Kurt MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise – Dovetail Jaws – HP420D
Part No. HP420D
Kurt Workholding’s low-profile, self-centering HP420D MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise features our lift-control system for less jaw deflection than comparable models and three-tier, 4140 pre-hardened steel dovetail jaws and AngLock® technology to ensure high clamping force.
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Kurt HP440D MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise with Dovetail Jaws
Kurt Workholding’s low-profile, self-centering MaxLock™ HP420D 5-axis vise is designed with less jaw deflection than most comparable models, thanks to our lift-control system. Three-tier, 4140 pre-hardened steel dovetail jaws and AngLock® technology ensure high clamping force..
The MaxLock HP Series self-centering vise is available in three lengths: 5”, 7”, and 9”. Centerline is easily adjustable to worktable rotation. The HP420D vise is easy to integrate into new or existing automation cells and machining centers.
Order a MaxLock HP420D self-centering 5-axis vise for your workholding application. Contact Kurt today to learn more.
Features & Benefits of Kurt’s HP440D MaxLock 5-Axis Vise
- Dovetail jaws
- Three clamping areas: at the bed, mid-jaw, and at the top of the jaw
- Integrated lift-control system combats lift
- ±0.0005” repeatability
- Self-centering vise
- Centerline is easily adjustable to the center of table rotation
- Easily integrates into automation cells and gaging systems
- Jaws machined from 4140 heat-treated steel
- Ductile iron body improves rigidity and vibration dampening
- 3/4” screw diameter for strength
- Screw is internally hexed to minimize footprint
- Available in three lengths: 5”, 7”, 9”
- Clamp on I.D. or O.D.
- Hardened ways
- Dovetail jaws can be swapped out for serrated jaws (available separately)