Kurt MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise – Machinable Jaws – HP440C
Part No. HP440C
Kurt Workholding’s low-profile, self-centering HP440C MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise features our lift-control system for less jaw deflection than comparable models. Three-tier, 4140 pre-hardened steel machinable jaws and AngLock® technology ensure high clamping force.
Out of stock
Kurt HP440C MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise with Machinable Jaws
The Kurt HP440C MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise is designed with less jaw deflection than most comparable models, thanks to our special lift-control system. Three-tier jaws allow for clamping at the bed, at mid-jaw, or at the top of the jaw. Machinable jaws are machined from 4140 pre-hardened steel. This multi-axis vise provides high clamping forces.
The MaxLock HP Series self-centering vise is available in three lengths: 5”, 7”, and 9”. Centerline can easily be adjusted to the worktable’s rotation. HP440 vises are easy to integrate into new or existing automated cells and machining centers.
Order the MaxLock HP440 5-axis self-centering vise your application requires. Contact Kurt Workholding to learn more.
Features & Benefits of Kurt’s HP440C MaxLock 5-Axis Vise
- Machinable steel jaws
- Lift-control system minimizes lift
- ±0.0005” repeatability
- Self-centering vise
- Centerline easily adjustable to center of table rotation
- Fast and easy integration into automated cells and gaging systems
- Jaws manufactured from 4140 heat-treated steel
- Ductile iron body for superior rigidity and vibration dampening
- 3/4” screw diameter for added strength
- Internally-hexed screw helps reduce footprint
- Clamp on I.D. or O.D.
- Hardened ways
- Serrated jaws can be replaced with dovetail jaws (available separately)