Kurt MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise – Serrated Jaws – HP420
Part No. HP420
Kurt Workholding’s low-profile, self-centering HP420 MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise features our lift-control system for less jaw deflection than comparable models. Three-tier, 4140 pre-hardened steel serrated jaws and AngLock® technology ensure high clamping force.
Out of stock
Kurt HP420 MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise with Serrated Jaws
The Kurt HP420 MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise is designed with less jaw deflection than most comparable models, thanks to our lift-control system. Three-tier, 4140 pre-hardened steel serrated jaws and AngLock® technology ensure high clamping force.
The MaxLock HP Series self-centering vise is available in three lengths: 5”, 7”, and 9”. Centerline is easily adjustable to worktable rotation. The HP420D vise is easy to integrate into new or existing automation cells and Machining Centers.
You can contact Kurt for more information.
Features & Benefits of Kurt’s HP420 MaxLock 5-Axis Vise
- Serrated jaws
- Three clamping areas: at the bed, mid-jaw, and at the top of the jaw
- Integrated lift-control system combats lift
- ±0.0005” repeatability
- Self-centering vise
- Centerline is easily adjustable to the center of table rotation
- Easily integrates into automation cells and gaging systems
- Jaws machined from 4140 heat-treated steel
- Ductile iron body improves rigidity and vibration dampening
- 3/4” screw diameter for strength
- Screw is internally hexed to minimize footprint
- Available in three lengths: 5”, 7”, 9”
- Clamp on I.D. or O.D.
- Hardened ways
There are no reviews yet.