Kurt MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise – Machinable Jaws – HP460C
Part No. HP460C
Kurt Workholding’s low-profile, self-centering HP460C MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise features our lift-control system for less jaw deflection than comparable models. Three-tier, 4140 pre-hardened steel machinable jaws and AngLock® technology ensure high clamping force.
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Kurt HP460C MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise with Machinable Jaws
The Kurt HP460C MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise is designed with less jaw deflection than most comparable models, thanks to our exclusive lift-control system. Jaws are machined from 4140 pre-hardened steel and feature a three-tier design that provides multiple clamping options: at the bed, at mid-jaw, and at the top of the jaw. AngLock® technology delivers high clamping forces.
The MaxLock HP Series self-centering vise is available in three lengths: 5”, 7”, and 9”. Centerline is easily adjustable to the worktable’s center table. The HP460C vise is easy to integrate into new or existing automated cells and machining centers.
Order the Kurt HP460C MaxLock 5-Axis Vise, or contact Kurt Workholding to learn more.
Features & Benefits of Kurt’s HP460C MaxLock 5-Axis Vise
- Machinable steel jaws
- Lift-control system significantly reduces lift
- ±0.0005” repeatability
- Self-centering vise
- Centerline can easily be adjusted to the center of the table rotation
- Easy integration with automated cells and gaging systems
- Jaws manufactured from 4140 heat-treated steel
- Ductile iron body for greater rigidity and improved vibration dampening
- 3/4” screw diameter for added strength
- Internally-hexed screw reduces footprint
- Clamp on I.D. or O.D.
- Hardened ways
- Serrated jaws can be swapped out for dovetail jaws (available separately)