Kurt HP420C MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise – Machinable Jaws
Part No. HP420C
Kurt Workholding’s low-profile, self-centering HP420C MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise features our lift-control system for less jaw deflection than comparable models. Three-tier, 4140 pre-hardened steel dovetail jaws and AngLock® technology ensure high clamping force.
Kurt HP420C MaxLock 5-Axis Vise with Machinable Jaws
Kurt Workholding’s low-profile, self-centering MaxLock™ HP420C 5-axis vise is designed with less jaw deflection than most comparable models, thanks to our lift-control system. Three-tier, 4140 pre-hardened steel dovetail jaws and AngLock® technology ensure high clamping force.
The MaxLock HP Series self-centering vise is available in three lengths: 5”, 7”, and 9”. Center-line is easily adjustable to worktable rotation. The HP420C vise is easy to integrate into new or existing automation cells and gaging systems.
Order a Kurt HP420C MaxLock 5-Axis Vise for your workholding application. Contact Kurt today to learn more.
Features & Benefits of Kurt’s HP420C MaxLock 5-Axis Vise
- Machinable steel jaws
- Integrated lift-control system combats lift
- ±0.0005” repeatability
- Self-centering vise
- Center-line is easily adjustable to the center of table rotation
- Easily integrates into automation cells and gaging systems
- Jaws machined from 4140 heat-treated steel
- Ductile iron body improves rigidity and vibration dampening
- 3/4” screw diameter for strength
- Screw is internally hexed to minimize footprint
- Clamp on I.D. or O.D.
- Hardened ways