Kurt SideWinder – SDW35
Part No. SDW35
The new Kurt Workholding vise mount is the SideWinder SDW35, perfect for holding parts vertically. Buy online or contact us for more information.
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
The Kurt SideWinder is a vise that mounts vertically to the back of any Kurt industry standard 6” or 8″ vise with an integral bracket. The bracket will include a stabilization leg that will mount to the table on the movable end of the vise and a workstop to position the height of the part.
- For doing 2nd op work holding the part vertically rather than horizontally.
- Saves set up time for 2nd op vertical work
- Machining can be done on both vises in the same setup
- Vise is at an elevated position which is more conducive to longer reach machining
- Has a stabilizer foot for vibration control
- Can be mounted to any Kurt industry standard 6″ or 8″ vise
- Has a round nut which controls deflection to a greater degree
- Does not interfere with the host vise
- Pull type vise
- AngLock design