Kurt MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise – Serrated Jaws – HP460 – SD
Part No. HP460-SD
Kurt Workholding’s low-profile, self-centering HP460 MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise features our lift-control system for less jaw deflection than comparable models. Three-tier, 4140 pre-hardened steel serrated jaws and AngLock® technology ensure high clamping force.
Out of stock
Kurt HP460 MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise with Serrated Jaws – Scratch and Dent
Sold As Is – Like New Condition – Not Returnable
The Kurt HP460 MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise is designed with less jaw deflection than most comparable models, thanks to our exclusive lift-control system. Serrated jaws are machined from 4140 pre-hardened steel and feature a three-tier design that provides multiple clamping options: at the bed, at mid-jaw, and at the top of the jaw. AngLock® technology delivers high clamping forces.
The MaxLock HP Series self-centering vise is available in three lengths: 5”, 7”, and 9”. Centerline is easily adjustable to the worktable’s center table. The HP460 vise is easy to integrate into new or existing automated cells and machining centers.
Order the Kurt HP460 MaxLock 5-Axis Vise, or contact Kurt Workholding to learn more.
Features & Benefits of Kurt’s HP460 MaxLock 5-Axis Vise
- Serrated jaws
- Three clamping options: bed, mid-jaw, top of jaw
- Lift-control system significantly reduces lift
- ±0.0005” repeatability
- Self-centering vise
- Centerline can easily be adjusted to the center of the table rotation
- Easy integration with automated cells and gaging systems
- Jaws manufactured from 4140 heat-treated steel
- Ductile iron body for greater rigidity and improved vibration dampening
- 3/4” screw diameter for added strength
- Internally-hexed screw reduces footprint
- Three lengths available: 5”, 7, 9”
- Clamp on I.D. or O.D.
- Hardened ways
- Serrated jaws can be swapped out for dovetail jaws (available separately)