Kurt MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise – Dovetail Jaws – HP420D – SD
Part No. HP420D-SD
Kurt Workholding’s low-profile, self-centering HP420D MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise with dovetail jaws features our lift-control system for less jaw deflection than comparable models and three-tier, 4140 pre-hardened steel dovetail jaws and AngLock® technology to ensure high clamping force.
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Kurt HP420D MaxLock™ 5-Axis Vise with Dovetail Jaws – Scratch and Dent
Sold As Is – Like New Condition – Not Returnable – All sales final
Kurt Workholding’s low-profile, self-centering MaxLock™ HP420D 5-axis vise is designed with less jaw deflection than most comparable models, thanks to our lift-control system. Three-tier, 4140 pre-hardened steel dovetail jaws and AngLock® technology ensure high clamping force. HP420D vise is easy to integrate into new or existing automation cells and machining centers.
Features & Benefits of Kurt’s HP420D MaxLock 5-Axis Vise
- Dovetail jaws
- Three clamping areas: at the bed, mid-jaw, and at the top of the jaw
- Integrated lift-control system combats lift
- ±0.0005” repeatability
- Self-centering vise
- Centerline is easily adjustable to the center of table rotation
- Easily integrates into automation cells and gaging systems
- Jaws machined from 4140 heat-treated steel
- Ductile iron body improves rigidity and vibration dampening
- 3/4” screw diameter for strength
- Screw is internally hexed to minimize footprint
- Clamp on I.D. or O.D.
- Hardened ways