Kurt AngLock® 5-Axis Vise – MX350
Part No. MX350
Specially engineered to hold parts more safely and securely during multi-axis machining, using our AngLock® design to pull the part down, this multi-axis vise gives users a wider clamping range before the vise setup must be changed with faster loading and unloading and mounting on 2” grid patterns or up to a 100mm grid. Locator bolts are included for quick alignment on 2” grids.
Kurt MX350 AngLock® 5-Axis Vise
Kurt’s MX350 AngLock® 5-axis vise is specially engineered to hold parts more safely and securely during multi-axis machining, using our AngLock® design to pull the part down.
With a 0.625″ stroke, this multi-axis vise gives users a wider clamping range before the vise setup must be changed. Loading and unloading the vise is also faster and easier.
The modular design of the MX350 5-axis vise allows for mounting on 2” grid patterns, or, with the included risers, up to a 100mm grid. Locator bolts are included for quick alignment on 2” grids. When mounted on risers, precision-machined 5/8” holes enable quick alignment using Kurt sine keys. Auxiliary clamping slots for toe clamps allow for even greater mounting flexibility.
Order a Kurt MX350 5-axis vise for your 5-axis machining operation. Contact Kurt Workholding to learn more.
Features of Kurt MX350 AngLock® 5-Axis Vises
- 0.625” stroke allows for a wide range of clamping without changing vise setuip
- Modular design offers a variety of mounting options
- Users can finish machine horizontal surfaces of jaw plates for higher accuracy and to eliminate the need for parallels
- Jaw option: double-step 40 RC jaws with CDN coating on the vertical position of the step
- Jaw option: machinable semi-hard steel jaws (3 lengths available)
- Fully chip-guarded design allows for faster load times & provides smoother operation
- Screw is easy for users to change out, allowing for a broad range of part sizes
- Provides up to 7,000 lbs. of clamping force
- A full line of vise accessories is available