DoveLock Quick Change Vise Jaws
Our patented DoveLock quick change vise jaws are changed out from the top. Simply loosen the three quick-clamps using the included T-handle hex key and remove the jaws themselves from the front or side. Jaws can be turned 180° to perform two different setups, and are machinable for part profile or steps.
DoveLock quick change workholding solutions are available with 4”, 6”, and 8” jaw widths, and are designed to fit all of Kurt’s industry-standard vises and towers in those sizes.
Contact Kurt Workholding today to order DoveLock quick change vise jaws or for more information.
Features of DoveLock Technology
- Workstop for positioning repeatability to ±0.001”
- Aluminum master jaw set and jaw kits are machined from 6061 aluminum
- Steel master jaws and jaw kits are manufactured from 4140 pre-hardened steel
- Jaws are machinable for steps or part profiles
- Jaws can be turned 180° for two different setups
- Fit all Kurt industry standard 4”, 6” and 8” vises and towers
- Master jaw sets include 2 master jaws, 4 cap screws & T-handle hex key
- Jaw kits include 2 jaws
Aluminum jaws and jaw kits are available in 4”, 6” and 8” sizes. Steel jaws and jaw kits are available in 6” only. See individual product listings for additional information and specifications.
Contact us to order or to learn more about our quick change workholding solutions.
The DoveLock jaws are now available in 4", 6", and 8" wide.