AngLock® D-Series Manual Vise
The original Kurt Anglock® D-Series manual milling vise is designed for precision part clamping on basic machine tools such as knee-type mills and machining centers. Multiple models are available, with jaw openings up to 10”, to meet the unique needs of your application.
AngLock® D-Series vises are ideal for use in running production parts where datums, flatness, and parallelism is important. An AngLock® machine vise allows you to bore, tap, drill, and finish with high precision and accuracy on parts made of die cast aluminum, steel, and iron. All Kurt vises have a friction-reducing, needle bearing thrust collar. The needle bearing increases jaw clamping pressure.
See individual product listings for additional information and specifications.
AngLock® Milling Vise Features
- AngLock design ensures that the movable jaw does not lift
- Jaw opening as large as 10” (varies by model)
- Standard bed height of ±0.001”
- Matching bed heights within ±0.001” available upon request (additional costs apply)
- Hardened vise bed & jaw plates
- Semi-hard steel screw
- 80,000 PSI ductile iron body
- Matching of the keyway to the stationary jaw ±0.001” available upon request (additional costs apply)
No other brand of manual vise can give you the time-tested performance of Kurt AngLock® milling machine vises.
Order the AngLock® D-Series manual vise you need, or contact Kurt Workholding for more information.