This high precision two-piece vise is the first of its type to utilize the famous Kurt AngLock® vise concept to prevent jaw lift during clamping. As power is applied to the piston, it is driven forward to locate on an internal segment. While the lateral force is clamping the part, downward pressure is being applied to the movable jaw, which minimizes or prevents part lift. For every pound of clamping force on the jaw, there is a half pound of force exerted down on the movable jaw.
Moveable and stationary jaws sold separately.
Features of the Kurt Workholding MoveLock Vise
- Movable and stationary jaws sold separately.
- Movable jaws are available in either manual or hydraulic actuation.
- May be used as a single or double station vise, and can be mounted side by side.
- Can be configured into high density fixturing.
- Features a 5/16" stroke.
- Mounts on a 2" x 2" grid system, T-slot sub-bases with a 2" pitch, standard sub-plates and machine tables and SeraLock system.
- Clamps large workpieces - jaw opening limited only by the work envelope.
- Light weight.
- Small footprint - 3.500" jaw width.