WS-BL Work Supports
Sold exclusively through the Kurt Workholding website
- Collet design can produce larger supporting force than a sleeve design.
- Larger supporting forces can be provided in a compact body making for better performance and stability even at low clamping pressure.
- Larger supporting forces prevent work piece chatter cause by the cutting load and vibration.
- It is not necessary to machine an air vent or oil passage for mounting to base with a thread body style work support, thus making threaded body work supports user friendly.
- The wiper makes less contacting force with the rod which results in less friction.
- The wiper makes a lower contacting force produced by contact with the rod.