VT Series Link Clamp
The clamping mechanism on this series of hydraulic clamping cylinders works on a lever principle. As the piston is pushed forward the clamp mechanism is pushed down. This type of clamp provides a larger clamping force than of a swing clamp of equal size. Main parts of the clamping mechanism are mounted outside of the cylinder body for convenient maintenance if needed.
VT Series Link Clamp Features
- Minimum operating pressure: 355lbs / 25 kg/cm²
- Maximum operating pressure: 995 lbs / 70kg/cm²
- Double acting and single acting.
- Cylinder body is made of aluminum alloy to reduce the weight.
- Manifold mounted or threaded port connection in one cylinder body.
- A stronger link mechanism for longer life cycles.
- Integrated with an inner flow control valve so no extra valves are needed.
- Design ensures repeatable clamping location.
- Linkage can be re-positioned to clamp at 90°, 180° or 270° from hydraulic ports.
- Cylinder is supplied with standard arm. *No additional arm to purchase.