Pressure Reducing Valve
These valves regulate system pressure for all subsequent valves, according to the adjusted pressure. Valve maintains a constant pressure in the secondary circuit. Also includes a check valve that prevents pressure drop on secondary side of circuit.
Used when a hydraulic supply with a higher pressure (primary side) must also be used for another circuit with a lower pressure (secondary circuit).
- Accurate control of hydraulic pressure.
- Maintains a constant pressure in secondary circuit.
- Includes valve that prevents pressure drop on secondary side.
- Adjustment knob can be locked.
- Manifold mounted or threaded port into one valve
- 5 Pressure adjustments within range.
- Repeatability is +6% of set pressure.
- Maximum inlet pressure is 7,150 psi / 500 kg/cm².