Currently out of stock
The Kurt SideWinder is a vise that mounts vertically to the back of any Kurt industry standard 8”and 6" vise with an integral bracket. The bracket will include a stabilization leg that will mount to the table on the movable end of the vise and a workstop to position the height of the part.
- For doing 2nd op work holding the part vertically rather than horizontally.
- Saves set up time for 2nd op vertical work
- Machining can be done on both vises in the same setup
- Vise is at an elevated position which is more conducive to longer reach machining
- Has a stabilizer foot for vibration control
- Can be mounted to any Kurt industry standard 8"or 6" vise
- Has a round nut which controls deflection to a greater degree
- Does not interfere with the host vise
- Pull type vise
- AngLock design
Scratch & dent vises have minor porosity or other cosmetic defects that do not affect performance and still carry the full warranty. All scratch & dent sales are final.