Introducing the Kurt DX4R® CrossOver® Reverse Vise - Call Factory for Availability
The evolutionary DX4R CrossOver® Vise combines all the great features of the world-renowned KURT D40 and 3400V vises, along with new state-of-the-art workholding features. DX4R CrossOver achieves new levels in precision and performance where flatness and parallelism are important and is a better vise than our own D40 in every way we measure a vise. With KURT’S commitment, the DX4R CrossOver is destined to become the go-to-vise for today's machining applications.
DX4R™ CrossOver® Features
- DXR4 CrossOver vise is a combination of AngLock®, Pull-Type and 2 top bolt FEA designed stationary jaw. When combined they create an ultra-unique strategy for a better vise.
- AngLock® design reduces stress on body during clamping
- Pull-type design reduces stress on body during clamping
- Hardened vise bed/jaw plates
- Semi-hard steel screw
- 80,000 psi ductile iron body, nut and movable jaw
- 6.5" opening
- New wider 2 bolt stationary design fastens from the top
- Bolts & locates on 40mm, 50mm and 2" grid patterns
- Accepts sine keys for alignment (not included)
- Chip evacuation straight through the body
- Screw support held in place with snap rings
- Groove Lock® jaw plate and workstop (Included)
- New brush seal design makes it easier to replace
- Includes chip guard
- Powder coat paint is long lasting and durable
- Matching of the bed heights or keyway to stationary jaw (additional cost)
- Lifetime Iron Clad Warranty
DX4R CrossOver features comparison to D40 Vise
- DX4R is a replacement vise to D40 vise
- Larger opening (6.5" versus 3.75")
- Same bed height as D40
- Narrower body style than D40 and allows more vises on machine table
- Updated proven bearing pack shared with the 3400 series
- Same distance from the keyway to stationary as D40
DX4 CrossOver Vise Models Available
- DX4 Manual
- DX4R Manual Reverse
With our Lifetime Ironclad Warranty
, the DX4R CrossOver vise is destined to become the go-to vise for all your machining applications. Order yours today, or contact Kurt Workholding
to learn more.
|Ship Wt. Lbs.
Back to Top ^
Clamping Force Pounds
|Torque Ft. Lbs.
Back to Top ^
Products We Recommend
2D / 3D CAD Drawings