AirLine Zero-Point Pneumatic Clamping System
The VB AirLine pneumatic zero-point clamping system from Kurt Workholding features a modular design that will save you time and money and provide exceptional flexibility and versatility for a variety of applications.
This uniquely engineered clamping system allows for setups outside of the machining envelope, without interfering with machining operations. The AirLine zero point clamping system is an ideal solution for CNC turning, milling, grinding, and other machining processes.
Increase Productivity with Zero Point Pneumatic ClampingEasy to integrate into your CNC machining setup, the AirLine pneumatic zero point clamping system can significantly increase your productivity. Conventional setup changes can take as long as 40 minutes; with the AirLine system, setup changes can be completed in as little as two minutes. Extrapolated over an average year—assuming 200 working days with two setup changes per shift—the AirLine zero-point clamping system can save you over 253 hours per year, per CNC machine. The potential increase in production and profits is huge!
Features & Benefits of the AirLine Clamping System
- Setup changes parallel to machining reduces machine downtime by as much as 90%
- Zero-point repeatable accuracy of 0.0002"
- Pull-in force of 2,800 lbs
- Retention force of 9,000 lbs
- Maximum operating pressure: 170 PSI
- Work can be interrupted at any time, providing flexibility for urgent projects without losing zero-point accuracy
- Designed for easy integration into your CNC setup
- Dynamic form-fit clamping capabilities
- Helps improve surface finish and increase tool life