The advanced KurtSPC training covers concepts on managing and maintaining large projects, details on undertaking complex control tasks and methods for importing, exporting, manipulating and reporting collected data. Event/Actions, Input and Output Protocols, Networking, and the Analysis tools are just some of the features of KurtSPC that will be detailed in this training course.
In addition, a half a day will be devoted to covering new features and capabilities in the Beta version of KurtPremium 7.0. KurtPremium 7.0 is a step up in capability from KurtSPC. It provides advanced data visualizations features, analysis and collection tools, data access speed and Event/Action features. Companies interested in being beta test sites for KurtPremium 7.0 are encouraged to take this training class as it will provide information that will help them quickly realize the software’s full potential.
- Using input and output ports
- Using event/actions for automation, user input and process control
- Arrays and event actions for post processing of data
- Closed loop control
- Report Generation
- Output protocols and system variables
- Generating reports via event/actions
- User Interface
- Advanced user screen creation
- Using screen pushbuttons
- Custom Screens
- Dynamic Data Collection
- Options available for collecting dynamic data
- Input Protocols
- Interfacing to serial gages
- Interfacing to CMMs, CNCs and other devices
- What's New in Kurt Premium 7.0
- Advanced screen configuration using regions
- Animation and advanced user feedback
- Scatter plots and target graphs
- Advanced profiling and filtering
- Importing and exporting of data
This 2-day training class is held at:
Kurt Engineered Systems
9445 East River Road NW
Minneapolis, MN 55433
Upon connecting to MapQuest, zoom in and out as needed for detail or request driving directions.
Please contact us for the next class dates.
Lunch is provided as part of the registration fee. Travel, lodging and other accommodations are the responsibility of the participant. Hotel recommendations are available upon request.